With over 4.5 billion active internet users worldwide, there’s never been a better time for you to incorporate blogging into your marketing strategy. Blogging not only helps you drive traffic to your website, but also lets you promote your products and services, build trust with your audience, and keep your customers engaged.
Typically, the more blog posts you write and publish, the higher the chances of drawing more traffic to your website. The more frequently you post, the more exposure you get, and the higher the chances of reaching your target market.
People want entertaining, informative, and relevant content. As a result, you must create unique, high-quality content that people will enjoy reading and sharing. You can do this by using writing tools that can assist you in writing well-researched, grammatically correct, readable, and engaging content. Aside from helping you write coherent content that is free of grammatical or structural errors, content writing tools can also assist you in finding topics that resonate with your audience.
Here are some of the best blogging tools to help you create amazing posts.
If you find it challenging to come up with new topics all the time, go to HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator to help translate your keyword research into valuable content. This robust tool can help you find interesting and trending topics that are relevant to your target audience.
Here’s how HubSpot’s Blog Ideas Generator can help boost your productivity:
- Simple to Use. All you have to do is enter up to five nouns into the generator field to see an auto-generated list of blog title suggestions based on your keywords.
- Quick Results. Once you’ve entered your nouns into the generator field, it only takes a few seconds for your blog title suggestions to appear.
- Unique Topics. Receive new and unique blog titles based on the nouns you enter.
- Free. This tool is completely free to use. If you’re not sure where to begin, here’s a solution that won’t cost you a penny.
Trello is a visual collaboration platform that makes project management fun, flexible, and rewarding. A Trello board is a collection of to-do lists with cards attached, representing a place to organize tasks and keep track of information. Drag and drop cards from one list to another by simply clicking them. It’s an easy and visual method to keep projects organized and track progress from start to completion.
Trello has helped blogging teams in the following ways:
- Easy, Visual Way to Manage Tasks. You can drag, drop, and color-code to-do lists to manage workflow in a simple yet effective manner.
- Calendar View. You can see a week or a month’s worth of upcoming tasks at a glance. You can also tell when a deadline is approaching.
- Collaboration. You can exchange files with and assign tasks to other members of your team.
- Free Version. You can download a free plan that’s ideal for individual users and small teams. It lets you create unlimited boards, lists, and so on.
Grammarly is a fantastic tool that is a must-have for writers, bloggers, and anyone else who wants to improve their writing. It may not be as good as hiring a personal proofreader, but for some people on a tight budget, Grammarly may be the best alternative. While a free version is available, the premium version has more features, including plagiarism detection, clearer sentence rewrites, and additional advanced suggestions.
Here’s how Grammarly has helped many bloggers:
- Highlights Mistakes and Shows How to Correct Them. Grammarly points out errors, such as extra spaces, missing articles, misspelled words, and other issues for you to check and correct with a single click.
- Helps Improve Vocabulary. It does not just tell you when you’re overusing a specific term, but it also has a vocabulary enhancement feature.
- Mini Grammar Lessons. When Grammarly detects an error, an alert appears that shows a detailed grammar explanation with examples.
- Customizable. You receive tailored suggestions based on your audience and writing goals.
- Easy to Use. You can download the Grammarly app, add an extension to Chrome, or sign up for a free account.
Buffer is an online and mobile application that helps you manage your social media accounts by letting you schedule your blog posts and publish your content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other channels—all from one simple dashboard.
While you can hire a virtual assistant to help you research topics, write first drafts, and edit posts, the thought of having to post to several social media networks might be daunting. In case your blogging platform does not have built-in social tools, you can use a third-party software app like Buffer to automate the process.
Here are some of the ways Buffer can help you share your content with more people:
- Custom Schedule. To increase your reach and drive more traffic to your website, use Buffer to create a specific schedule for each platform, each profile, and even each day.
- Content Planning. With Buffer’s Calendar feature, you can plan content ahead of time and make sure your profiles are packed in the coming days.
- Cross-Posting. Your social media accounts should complement each other with related content. Buffer lets you send the same post to various social media platforms, with different headlines and images each time.
- Track Top-Performing Content. Determine your best-performing posts in just a few clicks with Buffer Analyze.
Use the tools listed above to create engaging content that will help you boost traffic to your website and keep your audience interested and engaged. These tools will not only elevate your writing and help you meet deadlines, but they will also make your job easier and faster.
By Guest Blogger Kat Sarmiento, Katrina’s Content Studio, @katsarmiento007