Participants Must Agree to the Following:
The cost for any of the Institute for Professional Organizers™ training programs is payable by PayPal at the time of registration.
Nonrefundable Registration Payment:
The Trained Organizer course (TRAINED) payment, Master Professional Organizer® payment, Continuing Education program payment, and Forms For A Successful Organizer payment are nonrefundable-no exceptions.
- To receive a refund of registration, Certified Organizer course (CERTIFIED) participants (PARTICIPANT) must send cancellation notification by e-mail, to the Institute for Professional Organizers™, a minimum of 45 days prior to the first day of the CERTIFIED event-no exceptions.
- Twenty percent of the full registration payment will not be refunded for processing of PARTICIPANT registration cancellation.
- Additionally, for Remote Master Organizer Participant: No refund of registration will be made after 30 days from the date registration payment is submitted.
- Additionally, for PARTICIPANT: After shipment (download) of the TRAINED materials, the TRAINED program portion of your CERTIFIED registration payment is non-refundable. A minimum of 45 days' notice is required to cancel your CERTIFIED registration. Upon notification, a refund of the remaining CERTIFIED registration payment received over TRAINED registration payment, less 20% of the full registration cancellation fee, will be made to the PARTICIPANT within 60 days of PARTICIPANT'S written notice of cancellation.
- No refund of registration payment will be made for PARTICIPANT cancellations after 45 days prior to the first day of the CERTIFIED event.
- The Institute for Professional Organizers™ reserves the right to cancel any CERTIFIED event with CERTIFIED registration refund less the TRAINED program payment portion to PARTICIPANT. We require a minimum of two participants and will notify you 14 days in advance if the CERTIFIED event is canceled. No other costs that might be incurred by the PARTICIPANT in connection with the CERTIFIED event will be refunded by the Institute for Professional Organizers™.
- Additionally, for PARTICIPANT, if cancellation is prior to shipment of the TRAINED materials, PARTICIPANT will receive a refund of the CERTIFIED registration payment received over the TRAINED program payment portion.
- Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations are the sole responsibility of the PARTICIPANT. If the CERTIFIED event the PARTICIPANT registered is canceled by the PARTICIPANT or the Institute for Professional Organizers™, the Institute for Professional Organizers™ accepts no responsibility for the costs incurred.
Participant agrees to accept all responsibility and exempt and hold harmless the Institute for Professional Organizers™ and those representing the companies affiliated with the Institute for Professional Organizers™ training programs from any cause of action, claim or petition, filed in any court or administrative tribunal, arising out of their participation in training, including all costs, attorney's fees, judgments or awards and all liability resulting from their participation in or affiliation with the Institute for Professional Organizers™ training programs, including, but not limited to any liability for personal injury, property damage, or otherwise.
By payment of registration fee, the PARTICIPANT certifies that they have thoroughly read this registration agreement in its entirety and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth therein. The PARTICIPANT accepts the terms and conditions of the registration and CERTIFIED event procedures and understands that failure to adhere to these procedures may result in the loss of their CERTIFIED event registration or dismissal from the CERTIFIED event.
Call the Registrar at 503-706-3502
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST
or Email email@example.com