Happy fall! As I reflect on the past 14 years of training new professional organizing business owners, I thought it might be interesting to share with you some facts about the Institute for Professional Organizers:
- We have taught new professional organizing business owners since 2004
- 400+ participants have completed our training program
- All but 2 participants are female
- From 17 countries
- Whose average exam score is 88.8%
- From our training evaluation survey, 100% of our participants said they would recommend our training program to new professional organizing business owners
- We’ve held 50 live seminars and client practicums
- In 2009 I wrote the book Get Rich Organizing for the sole purpose to provide information and education during the economic downturn when it was not financially comfortable for some people to complete the full training program. I don’t have exact book sales because it sells through many channels. I do know the book sales I have processed, and those of the publisher is 1,617. I didn’t write the book to get rich, and this is proof!
- As a growing industry, it has been necessary to record our training videos four times to provide you with the latest information–and we plan to do so again in 2019. Watch for some more changes that we will be sharing with you early in 2019!
I want to thank every one of you who have completed our training program or purchased my book. You have enriched my life, and I have learned so much from you. And, to those who are contemplating becoming a professional organizing business owner I would love the opportunity to help you plan, launch, manage, grow, and leverage your business.
Anne Blumer, CPO®
ADHD Specialist II | Chronic Disorganization Specialist II
Institute for Professional Organizers™
The Fast Track Method™ to plan, launch, manage, grow and leverage your business.
503.246.0710 |503.706.3502 | InstituteProfessionalOrganizers.com