Fast Track Method™ Training Program
Become Institute for Professional Organizers™ Certified and an Expert in Your Area
Training Schedule - Portland, OR
|November 11-13, 2019||October 1, 2019||Open|
|February 17-19, 2020||January 2, 2020||Open|
|May 18-20, 2020||April 1, 2020||Open|
|September 21-23, 2020||August 1, 2020||Open|
DAY ONE provides you with expert advice and continues your Layer One learning with a full day of focused and guided work on your business as a professional organizer:
- Determine Business Entity Type and Legal Needs. This is one of the most critical decisions you will make as a business owner. You will learn about the different business entities and their advantages and disadvantages to help you choose the right one for your situation and goals. You will also learn how to register your business with your state and the federal governments, how to insure your business and obtain business licenses.
- What You Need to Know to be Tax Savvy. You will be guided through the labyrinth of tax details a small and home business owner needs to understand and comply with.
- Focused time and attention to work on developing your business infrastructure. Continuing your self-study coursework, you will have focused time to complete your business, financial, and marketing plans and craft your service approach and packaging with input and guidance from Anne Blumer, CPO®.
- Brand Creation by selecting your business name, tagline, business look and feel (colors, fonts, and design) and craft your elevator speech.
- Client Initial Consultation Preparation - Classroom review of the client process, needs assessment, and organizing plan of action.
The knowledge and skills you need to become a successful professional organizing business owner
Your completed business plan, financial plan, marketing plan, and business brand sheet
Successful business practices that identify how to manage and grow your business
Step-by-step Business Launch Checklist ensuring you do everything you need to do to be successful
Experience and lessons learned of what it takes to grow and leverage a business
Confidence that only comes from having a systematic approach to working with clients and applying that approach in a client practicum experience
Customizable forms needed for both your business and client work
100 Actions to Magnetize More Clients
Priceless time working along-side an expert who you can ask all your “what wakes you up in the middle of the night” questions
Marketing methods that will cut out months or even years of annoying mistakes and learning curves, because you need to make money immediately
An understanding of how to position your business in the marketplace to attract your ideal client
Instructions on how to clearly communicate your value and how to charge for your valuable services
Organizing skills and techniques to work with a variety of client types
Proven processes and systems to organize others and transfer organizing skills
A relationship with a Certified Professional Organizer and coach who is committed to your success
All you need to become a master of your organizing business
In addition to all of the above you will also receive the following with your Layer Two training: