Start Your Professional Organizing Business Today!
Our goal is to expediently provide you with the comprehensive knowledge needed to have a highly successful and personally rewarding career as a professional organizer at an affordable investment.
- The knowledge and skills you need to become a successful professional organizing business owner
- Your completed business plan, financial plan, marketing plan, and business brand sheet
- Successful business practices that identify how to manage and grow your business
- Step-by-step Business Launch Checklist ensuring you do everything you need to do to be successful
- Experience and lessons learned of what it takes to grow and leverage a business
- Confidence that only comes from having a systematic approach to working with clients and applying that approach in our unique virtual client practicum with a REAL client. A bonus to our program is you will learn how to work with clients on-premise AND how to work with clients virtually anywhere in the world!
- Customizable forms needed for both your business and client work
- 100 Actions to Magnetize More Clients
- Priceless time working along-side an expert who you can ask all your “what wakes you up in the middle of the night” questions
- Marketing methods that will cut out months or even years of annoying mistakes and learning curves, because you need to make money immediately
- An understanding of how to position your business in the marketplace to attract your ideal client
- Instructions on how to clearly communicate your value and how to charge for your valuable services
- Organizing skills and techniques to work with a variety of client types
- Proven processes and systems to organize others and transfer organizing skills including our proven and easy to implement 5 Steps to Organizing® process
- A relationship with a Certified Professional Organizer and coach who is committed to your success
- Credentials to set you apart in the industry
- All you need to become a master of your organizing business
Discover all we offer in our training program overview.