We are very excited to share with you that Anne Blumer updated and expanded her book Get Rich Organizing under a new title, Mastering the Business of Organizing A Guide to Plan, Launch, Manage, Grow, and Leverage a Profitable, Professional Organizing Business.
In this book version, Anne shares with the reader not only how to start and manage a professional organizing business, her complete process for working with clients, skills, and techniques for working with a variety of client types, but now her best held secret–how Anne grew her business with fourteen distinct streams of revenue!
“I wrote Mastering the Business of Organizing A Guide to Plan, Launch, Manage, Grow, and Leverage a Profitable, Professional Organizing Business along with the Institute for Professional Organizers™ curriculum and program because I believe in the immense value of this profession. I want others who aspire to it to represent the industry as experienced and knowledgeable professionals. I also want to share my learning in the hopes that others will benefit greatly from my experiences. You don’t have to suffer through figuring out how to start on your own business and wondering if you are doing it right. You will benefit immediately by learning what took me years and hard lessons to know.” Anne Blumer, CPO
Mastering the Business of Organizing will:
- Provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful professional organizing business owner.
- Help you cut out months or even years of annoying mistakes and learning curves because you need to make money immediately.
- Show you how to position yourself in the market to attract your ideal client with one hundred marketing ideas.
- Provide you with legal, insurance, and tax information to get you started in the right business entity for you and an understanding of the protection your business needs.
- Instruct you on how to communicate your value and how to charge for your valuable services.
- Prepare you with a list of materials needed for your office and organizing toolkit.
- Provide you with information and strategies to keep you and your client safe when working together.
- Prepare you with checklists of what you need to do and bring for each stage of the client process.
- Teach you proven processes, strategies, and systems to organize others and transfer organizing skills.
- Tell real client stories that will inspire you to teach others organizing skills and keep you from making some serious mistakes in dealing with clients.
- Move you to action with recommended exercises and actions found at the end of the chapters.
Additionally, you receive:
- Forms available for you to personalize with your company information saving you hours of time creating on your own.
- A listing of my top twenty-five organizing products and where to find them, so you don’t have to spend time researching.
- Material to create workshops on paper, time, and clutter so you can immediately market and demonstrate your organizing knowledge.
- Resources for space planning tools and website development.
- Up-to-date Professional Organizer industry association information.
Mastering the Business of Organizing is an essential guide for professional organizers and productivity consultants, and it advances the message and the vision of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals.
Note: Mastering the Business of Organizing – A Guide to Plan, Launch, Manage, Grow, and Leverage a Profitable, Professional Organizing Business 2nd ed., revised is an updated and expanded edition of Get Rich Organizing published in 2009.