Participants Must Agree to the Following:
The cost for any of the Institute for Professional Organizers training programs is payable by PayPal, Visa, cashier's check, personal check or money order at the time of registration.
Nonrefundable Registration Payment:
The Self-Study program (Layer 1) payment, Continuing Education program payment, and Tools For A Successful Organizer payment are nonrefundable.
- To receive a refund of registration, Seminar or Client Practicum participants (Participant) must cancel in writing (e-mail) to The Institute for Professional Organizers at least 30 days prior to the first day of Layer 2 or Client Practicum of the Seminar. Twenty percent of the registration payment will not be refunded for processing of Participant registration cancellation.
- Additionally, for Remote Master Organizer Participant: No refund or registration will be made after 30 days from the date registration payment is submitted.
- Additionally, for Participant: After shipment of Layer 1 materials, $697 of your Seminar registration payment is nonrefundable. We require 30 days notice if you are canceling your Seminar program registration in order to receive a refund of the remaining Seminar registration payment received over $697 (less twenty percent of the full registration payment for processing of Participant registration cancellation).
- No refund of registration payment will be made for Participant cancellations after 30 days prior to the first day of Layer 2 of the Seminar.
- The Institute for Professional Organizers reserves the right to cancel any Layer 2 or Client Practicum of the Seminar with registration refund to Participant. We require a minimum of two participants and will notify you 14 days in advance if the course is to be canceled. No other costs that might be incurred by the Participant in connection with a Seminar will be refunded by Institute for Professional Organizers.
- Additionally for Participant, if cancellation is prior to shipment of Layer 1 materials, Participant will receive a full registration refund. If cancellation is after shipment of Layer 1 materials, Participant will receive a refund of the Seminar registration payment received over $397 (cost of Layer 1).
- Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations are the sole responsibility of the Participant. Should Layer 2 of the Seminar the Participant registered for be canceled by the Participant or the Institute for Professional Organizers, the Institute for Professional Organizers accepts no responsibility for the costs incurred.
Participant agrees to accept all responsibility and exempt and hold harmless Institute for Professional Organizers and those representing the companies affiliated with Institute for Professional Organizers training programs from any cause of action, claim or petition, filed in any court or administrative tribunal, arising out of their participation in training, including all costs, attorney's fees, judgments or awards and all liability resulting from their participation in or affiliation with Institute for Professional Organizers training programs, including, but not limited to any liability for personal injury, property damage, or otherwise.
By payment of registration fee, the Participant certifies that they have thoroughly read this registration agreement in its entirety and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth therein. Participant accepts the terms and conditions of the registration and Seminar procedures and understands that failure to adhere to these procedures may result in the loss of their Seminar reservation or dismissal from the Seminar.
Call the Registrar at 503-246-0710
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST
or Contact Us