What You Absolutely MUST Know Before
Working With Clients
May 28, 2014
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
The Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
6902 East Greenway Parkway
In this half-day seminar you will learn the three phases of the client process that will provide you with the essentials to work with clients.
Phase 1 - Initial Client Contact and Your 30 Second Hook: Preparing you for when a client calls and getting an assessment scheduled. How to Charge for Your Services: Establishing your fee continues to be the one area where many Professional Organizers undervalue their services. Learn how to determine a reasonable market rate, earn the income you desire, and how to communicate your value to clients. Business Basics - Start-up Forms, Equipment and Materials: Review of forms, materials, and equipment needed to start and manage your professional organizer business.
Phase 2 - How to Effectively Conduct a Needs Assessment: The needs assessment discoveries will be your roadmap to clearly identifying your client's goals, needs, barriers, and expectations. This session will provide you with questions to ask your client that will help you to best assess their organizing needs to develop an organizing plan of action. Scheduling the Project: You will learn how to estimate how long a client project will take, and how to explain to clients the factors involved in your estimations. Job Agreement and Business Policies: An explanation of the components of a job agreement and a form template that you can tailor to meet your business needs. Business policies and client boundaries are also reviewed.
Phase 3 – Completing the Client Project 5 Steps to Organizing® Process, Organizing Plan of Action and Client Follow-up: A time-tested trademarked process that will not only give you a method for organizing your clients but also teach them the skills they need to maintain their accomplishments after you leave. How to recognize backsliding and effective ways to address it.
**Bonus #1** - Jan Saunders Maresh of Organize and Profit will share her secret system and teach you how to attract new prospects that turns your prospects into paying clients who buy your products and services. She will also show you a system that puts your marketing on autopilot like she did.
**Bonus #2** - Access to prerecorded webinar Safety for the Professional Organizer and Client: This presentation will help you to become aware of and prepare for the potential personal safety issues and hazards that you might encounter working as an organizer and gain insight into how to work safely with your clients and in their environment.
**Bonus #3** - One hour coach call with Anne Blumer, CPO® to further help you fast track your business.
In addition, you will receive with your registration:
- Digital eBook Manual
- Customizable business forms
- One hour coach call with Anne Blumer, CPO
- Certificate of Training
All for just $197 by March 1, 2014!
Space is limited! Registration Closed.
Registration Fee is $297 after March 1, 2014
The cost for any of the Institute for Professional Organizers training programs is payable by PayPal, Visa, cashier's check, personal check or money order at the time of registration.
- To receive a refund of registration Participant must cancel in writing (e-mail) to The Institute for Professional Organizers at least 90 days prior to May 28, 2014. Twenty percent of the registration payment will not be refunded for processing of Participant registration cancellation.
- No refund of registration payment will be made for Participant cancellation after 90 days prior to May 28, 2014.
- The Institute for Professional Organizers reserves the right to cancel the event with registration refund to Participant. No other costs that might be incurred by the Participant in connection with this event will be refunded by Institute for Professional Organizers.
- Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations are the sole responsibility of the Participant. Should the event be canceled by the Institute for Professional Organizers or the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa, or should the Participant cancel their registration to the event, the Institute for Professional Organizers accepts no responsibility for the costs incurred.
Participant agrees to accept all responsibility and exempt and hold harmless Institute for Professional Organizers and those representing the companies affiliated with Institute for Professional Organizers training programs from any cause of action, claim or petition, filed in any court or administrative tribunal, arising out of their participation in training, including all costs, attorney's fees, judgments or awards and all liability resulting from their participation in or affiliation with Institute for Professional Organizers training programs, including, but not limited to any liability for personal injury, property damage, or otherwise.
By payment of registration fee, the Participant certifies that they have thoroughly read this registration agreement in its entirety and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth therein. Participant accepts the terms and conditions of the registration and event procedures and understands that failure to adhere to these procedures may result in the loss of their event reservation or dismissal from the event.
Call the Registrar at 503-246-0710
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PST
or Contact Us