Training Layer Three – YOUR GROWTH: A rewarding on-going mentor relationship with Anne Blumer, CPO®. It is truly important to us that you succeed. You have invested numerous hours and financial investment into your business and yourself up to this point. We don't want anything to stand in your way of moving forward with pursuing your dream career. Layer 3 provides you with continued support from Anne Blumer by phone and e-mail at NO additional cost.
In addition to the above you will receive:
- Trademarked certification as an Institute for Professional Organizers Certified Organizer
- 40 hour continuing education credit certificate, issued to participants upon completion of 10 hours of Self-Study coursework, 4 hours Layer 2 preparation, 2 hours Layer 1 exam, 16 hours in-person Layer 2 Seminar course work, and 8 hours of Layer 2 hands-on client practicum organizing project demonstrating the organizing and business skills necessary to be a Professional Organizer business owner.
- Professional Organizer Core Competencies: This training will equip you with core Professional Organizer competencies as a successful Professional Organizer business owner.
- Immediate Brand Exposure: Institute for Professional Organizers Certified designation and your business listing on our web site.
- Workshop Presentations: Three organizing workshop presentations (paper, time and space) available by online video that you can immediately use and present to the public gaining you clients fast!
- Marketing Materials: Content for 12 months of newsletters or blog postings.
- Systems and Solutions: With our 5 Steps to Organizing® process, 5 Phases of Client Process checklists, and customizable forms you will be fully prepared and know how to implement a client's organizing project with ease and confidence.