BONUS: Upon completion of the Self-Study program you have the option to participate in a two-day client practicum in Portland, Oregon and earn the designation of Institute for Professional Organizers certified.
DAY One after all of your hard work the fun begins! You will take all you learned from your Self-Study coursework and begin applying it with a real client. You will experience a full day of client assessment and project preparation:
- Team prepares for the initial consultation: classroom review of the client process, needs assessment, and organizing plan of action
- Meet your client and conduct the needs assessment
- Return to Seminar location and prepare the client's organizing plan of action
- Go to an organizing supply resource (such as The Container Store, Storables or Ikea) and procure materials for client project
DAY Two is dedicated to a full day hands-on client practicum for implementing the 5 Steps to Organizing®:
- Team completes every step of the 5 Steps to Organizing® process.
- Client Project Debrief
- Training closure and presentation of certificate